Palau is seeking a Marketing Intern with motivation and passion for Social Media and with a desire to protect nature and improve people's health.
What You'll Do
- As an intern in the marketing team, you’ll be taking on the challenge of helping us accelerate our growth.
- Identifying our strategy on Social Media (Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIN) and creating content on these platforms.
- Identifying and defining new Partners opportunities.
- Search, identify and reach out to potential affiliates and influencers.
- Research and analysis of trends and information opportunities.
- Support in the activation of communication plans.
- Preparation of activity reports.
- High collaboration with other departments.
What We're Looking For
- You love creating and/or consuming content on Social Media. You know trends on Social Media.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- You are a hard worker who always thrives on thinking outside of the box.
- Good in writing skills.
- Team player. Self-motivation with a proactive attitude.
- Ability to work with technical concepts, and transform them into customer-friendly, business-oriented messages.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and deliver projects on time, sometimes under strict deadlines. Ability to manage priorities.
- You have an average level of English (B2).
- You have an interest in nature, animals’ health and well-being.
- You have experience in a junior marketing role or customer success role.
- The opportunity to work in a movement that can be one of the key roles in fighting climate change
- Being part of a dynamic team where your ideas matter.
- Flexible and remote working hours, because a work-life balance should be the rule, not the exception.
- Salary is dependent on experience.
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Send resume at blabala
- Include this role's title in your subject line (it'll help us to sort through the emails).
- Describe a few of the hardest problems you solved.