Product Data Analyst
Palau is seeking a Product Data Analyst with motivation and passion for data and with a desire to fight climate change while improving people's health by building the reference mobile app in nutrition and wellness.
What You'll Do
- Quantify the whole product flow.
- Build behavioural models to understand the user journey.
- Work closely with product managers and development teams to define, monitor and give visibility to product metrics and KPIs.
- Capture and document data user stories, use cases, and workflows
- Analyze data to uncover key business insights and opportunities for growth.
- Contribute to the development of jaw-dropping dashboards to more effectively surface findings.
- Translate business questions and hypotheses into analysis and actionable insights.
What We're Looking For
- BS degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics or related field.
- 2+ years experience in software/data engineering. Work experience in large companies or tech companies is preferred.
- Knowledge of analytics tools like Mixpanel, Amplitude, Flurry, Google Analytics.
- Strong SQL/NoSQL skills - able to extract, manipulate, transform and analyse large volumes of data with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong statistical foundations
- Experience at designing and analyzing product experiments (A/B tests, multivariate test, etc).
- BigQuery experience is highly valued.
- Develop and maintain scalable and self-service visualization tools and dashboards.
- Python (NumPY, SciPy, Pandas...)
- The opportunity to work in a movement and an innovative mobile application fighting climate change and creating change in the nutrition and wellness industry.
- Being part of a dynamic team where your ideas matter.
- Flexible and remote working hours, because a work-life balance should be the rule, not the exception.
- Salary is dependent on experience.
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Send resume at
- Include this role's title in your subject line (it'll help us to sort through the emails).
- Describe a few of the hardest problems you solved.
Even better. We love hearing from anyone who is passionate about the environment and wants to help us change the world. Get in touch below and we’ll try our best to get back to you.